Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Stitch fix review

So, I love Stitch Fix. In fact, I am applying to be a part time stylist for them. I love style and fashion and I love dressing up my friends and my family.

Anyhow, I received my 10th fix from Stitch Fix. Yes, I am a bit of an addict.  I will share it with you and we can discuss.

So these Catherine boyfriend jeans are super cute.  They are so cute, in fact, that when Stitch Fix sent them to me a few months ago in a lighter color, I bought them. I had so many pairs of denim jeans that I think I will pass on them, even though they are cute and super flattering.
 The top: A Geo print sheer cover in navy and sky blue with a sky blue camisole underneath.  It is really cute and loose fitting. I could really have a big dinner in this shirt. I have recently received a lot of shirts along these lines with a similar cut. I work really hard to maintain my 0/2/XS body, and don't need so many shirts that are baggy. It is a nice shirt though and I know a lot of women who would look fantastic in it!
 This outfit. I like it. The stylist specifically suggested I wear this shirt with this skirt and tuck it in - so here it is. I can wear a long strand of freshwater pearls or a long, thin, golden chain with it.  I like the skirt, and will purchase it even though I bought a similar skirt from them in March. I like the material of this skirt and it is very comfortable.
 I love the color of this shirt. It is a great fall color and would look fantastic with brown flat boots and my dark denim skinny jeans. I can't wait to wear them together (if the weather EVER cools down!)
 This dress: I don't love it. I love the colors. I love the design. I usually look fantastic in faux wrap dresses. I just don't think this one is very flattering. I can't decide why. I just don't. So I will probably pass on this dress too.  I think it's a great dress with fantastic, bold colors. I think there are a lot of people who will look good in it. I wish I could dress my friends because I am picturing one who would really rock this dress.You could wear boots with it or heels - probably even flats if you are running around town doing errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment